30 Dec 2015

£17.53 worth of shopping for FREE!

so just before christmas i did a coupon shop!

i got £17.53 of shopping completely free using coupons and finding the best deals!

i picked up a lovely chocolate yule log and mince pies for christmas treats as well as a vintage chedder and red onion quiche. i managed to get these items with coupons sent to me from tesco orchard - what is a site where they send you coupons to try out products for your feed back in return

if you would like to know more about my coupon trip feel free to watch my video



please not i do go a little crazy in my video!
i also had the opportunity to talk live on radio wey to the lovely jon andrews about extreme couponing and also about woolworths the other day!
if you would like like to hear my radio interview please click here and maybe leave him a comment

i love couponing and now that im redundant from clintons im going to have to hardcore coupon more than ever. the photo above is my last mini coupon trip.
i got a £7.80 shop for only 50p!

if you would like to keep up to date with my coupon trips and money saving skills feel free to follow me on twitter, instagram and youtube. all my links are in the right side bar!

happy couponing!


No comments:

Post a Comment